Current Special OffersView All »
Arctic door facings are manufactured from moulded wood fibre panels giving a one-piece skin construction, affording extra stability to the door. Supplied base coat primed as standard, ready for on-site decoration.
Click here for pricing and our extensive range of primed doors.
Click here for current price and offers.
Bedrooms are perhaps the most personal room in the house. We need to feel relaxed and comfortable there, and yet a bedroom can be a personal sanctuary, double as an office or a studio.
We have designed our bedrooms with this flexibility in mind. Traditional if necessary, or fashionable as to taste. Many options are available to answer the need for the flexible bedroom, from pilasters to alcoves, shaped pelmets to matching headboards. We offer a full range of mirror door options and also the fashionable feature doors with frosted glass effects. Our bedrooms display door handles which we have carefully chosen as totally complementary to the design effect we have created.
We've created seven customised kitchens for you to choose from and be inspired by, so you'll find a design that reflects your personality and your budget. You can also 'mix and match' from any of our designs for optimal flexibility.
Making use of the latest advances in vinyl technology, Arcadia offers a truly authentic Shaker look. Combining this now classic style with equal classic Maple finish answers any contemporary kitchen layout requirement.
Using matching accessories such as the wine lattice and wicker baskets give this Arcadia range a classic look.
McMahon Building Supplies Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (the "Act"), the data controller is McMahon Building Supplies Ltd. of Trinity Street, Wexford..
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.mcmahonarro.ie ("our site"). We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored McMahon Building Supplies Ltd., and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Information which you provide to us for the purpose of seeking employment with McMahon Building Supplies Ltd
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To provide you with information on products or services available in McMahon Building Supplies Ltd where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To publicise the winners of competitions where you have entered such a competition.
The information held about you may also be used to provide you with details of products, services, contests, competitions or promotions being provided or run by McMahon Building Supplies Ltd or any other of its associated companies or any third party which we may select and which we think may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If McMahon Building Supplies Ltd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You have the right to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
General Terms and Conditions of Online Sales
In these conditions the Seller means McMahon Building Supplies Ltd and the Buyer means the purchaser of the goods. The Goods mean the products of the Seller.
Quotations and Orders
1. All transactions are subject to these terms and conditions and any additional or different terms proposed by the Buyer shall not amend or modify these terms and conditions and shall, to the extent that they purport to so amend or modify these terms and conditions, be of no effect. The Buyer will be deemed to have agreed to and accepted these terms and conditions upon the placing of any order for Goods.
2. The Seller reserves the right to vary its prices without notice for any reason whatsoever and unless otherwise agreed in writing, prices shall be those ruling at the date when the Goods are supplied to the Buyer.
3. All goods will be paid in full before goods are dispatched for delivery.
4. We will endeavour to deliver the products to you within 3-5 working days of your order. However, where products are subject to availability, delays may sometimes occur that are outside of our control. Where such delays occur we will endeavor to keep you informed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contract by reason of such failure.
5. The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller.
6. Notice of claims for damage to goods or shortages must be given in writing to the Seller within 24 hours of the date of collection or delivery. Claims for defects in quality, nature, condition etc., must be received in writing within 24 hours of delivery of goods.
7. In the event of such a claim, and upon receipt of the aforementioned notice with the time specified, the Seller shall, if possible, make good the said shortage, and or as appropriate, replace, without admission of liability, any Goods found to be defective. In the event that it is not reasonably possible either to make good the said shortage, or replace the said Goods, the Seller may elect to give credit to the Buyer in respect of such shortage or replacement.
8. The Seller gives no warranty as to the quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Goods supplied.
9. In no circumstances whatsoever shall the Seller’s liability to the Buyer arising out of or in connection with this contract or the Goods supplied exceed the invoice price of any particular item in regard to which a claim is made. Insofar as any Goods supplied by the seller are found to be defective, in no circumstances shall the Seller be liable to the Buyer (or to any third party) for any consequential losses whatsoever.
10. Notice of claims in relation to errors in pricing or discount must be given in writing within 30 days of date of invoice.
11. Goods may be returned by prior arrangement only and are accepted for credit at the sole discretion of the Seller. In the event that an order has to be returned please contact the Store at 053-9123344 or alternatively you can email email@example.com . Please quote your name, address and order number on any correspondence relating to returns. If a product is defective in any way, please return it immediately and we will either deliver a new one to you or refund you the cost of the product. Any breakages or damages must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery.
Postal returns should be addressed to ;
McMahon Building Supplies Ltd
Once you have placed an order on this site you will receive a confirmation email detailing your purchase. At this time we will begin to organise and process your delivery. Delivery is usually completed within 3-5 working days.
You will receive notification from us via email that your delivery has been dispatched and the expected delivery day.
There is a small delivery charge on all orders this is €7.50 per order.
PayPal is a simple, quick and secure way of paying online, all you need is a PayPal account. For more details go to the PayPal Click here to go to the PayPal website.
To pay by PayPal simply follow the steps below:
- Create your order as normal
- When redirected to Paypal you can either sign into your account for pay by card as a guest if you do not have an account
- Complete your order
- You will then return to mcmahonarro.ie
- Once completed, you will receive an order confirmation from us to your PayPal email address
- Stock will not be allocated to your order until your PayPal payment is received
PayPal verifies transactions using the address you have on your account and we must send your order to that address. Please make sure that you've authorised the delivery address you wish your items to be sent to on your PayPal account.
Please keep your receipt for anything you buy from our mcmahonarro.ie. It will ensure we can help you if you need to return a product.
If you purchase a product on this site, you may cancel your order (or any part of it) for any reason prior to it being dispatched. Your order can be cancelled by either emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning us on 053-9123344.
If we have already received payment for the products ordered we will give you a full refund.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your consumer rights. Please call us on 053-9123344 to arrange.
This is the news section
McMahon Building Supplies Ltd was established in 1977 in what was the old grain store on Trinity Street and has been providing DIY products and quality building materials and to the trade and public ever since.
The business has developed in the intervening years and in 2002 McMahon Building Supplies partnered with the National Hardware Group and opened the Arro Home and Garden franchise in Wexford town.
Our customers can always be assured they are getting they are getting top quality products as well as invaluable expert advice and assistance from our friendly and knowledgeable staff. We stock a wide range of products across all ranges, catering for the professional builder, DIY enthusiast and home improver such as building materials, insulation, painting and decorating, doors and floors, garden and outdoor and much more.
Welcome to our website.
A new and exciting development for McMahons Arro. We have been serving the people of Wexford from our shop on Trinity Street for over 30 years and we hope to continue to meet their needs with our terrific new website.
We are experts in the supply of Painting and Decorating products as well as a great range of Electrical appliances, Pet-care products, Gardening products, Work-wear and a comprehensive range of Power Tools and DIY products. Our products are manufactured by some of the top brands in their industries meaning quality and reliability is guaranteed.
Please browse through our new website with a fantastic range of products some of which are available to buy online! Don’t forget to check out our latest special offers for some terrific deals.
Of course if you have any questions please feel free to get in touch with us on 053-9123344 or via email email@example.com